Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Loss of a Great Leader

I heard some very sad news today. One of the great leaders in our industry, and in our company, Bob Schmidt, passed away. It was such an irony as this man who had beaten cancer just a few short years ago, was taken from us while fishing in his new kayak yesterday morning.
We still do not have details but it is such a great loss to so many who knew him.
I had only met Bob really once, last year, when he was in Vancouver for a Xango regional convention. When I came back after lunch I saw him talking to a couple at one of the tables outside the ballroom. I stopped to sit and listen to his words of wisdom also, and in a very short time the table was surrounded with people who were hanging on his every word. Bob was a great teacher and could capture your attention easily. I have listened to his many sales and training tools since I became a student of network marketing - he was a master. I will continue to do so as I grow my Xango business.
He has influenced so many people's lives and helped many become successful in this business.
Bob's passing so unexpectedly makes me grateful for the time I have with my loved ones, as we never know when it is our time.

He will be greatly missed.

janice@boostyourhealth.net
www.4abundantsuccess.com

No comments: