Thursday, November 1, 2007

Marketing Network Marketing

I have had a few different jobs and business experiences in my working life, and my latest venture has brought together a lot of what I've been looking for, for a long time. I finally have an opportunity to help people with their health and train people to create passive, residual income at the same time. Here is a synopsis of the business, the company, the product and my interest in making a success of Boost Your Health.
But first - a couple of quotes I came across that echo my sentiments about the reason for being in this business ...
"An example of success means to be that man, or be that woman that makes the biggest difference in people's lives and does whatever it takes to make that so." Aaron Rashkin

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them to become what they are capable of being." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The Business:
Xango chose direct sales or network marketing as its business model. This way of doing business has so often been misunderstood, and yet is on the way to creating many, many millionaires in the next 10 years, according to Paul Zane Pilzer, a leading American economist.
Warren Buffet recently added a network marketing company (Pampered Chef) to his empire.
They must know something...
The Company:
Xango, the parent company, became debt free in its 8th month, and has now become a billion dollar brand after just 4 years. It is the category creator, marketing strictly through independent distributors. It is not sold in stores. Xango outsells its competitors 4 to 1, and its success as the market leader speaks for itself. Xango is now in 22 countries and growing.
The Product:
Xango is an all natural, organic, whole-fruit puree of the mangosteen fruit that has many, many health benefits. The mangosteen comes from South East Asia and is known as the "Queen of Fruits" in Thailand. Xango is the only mangosteen juice to contain the WHOLE pericarp (outer rind) of the fruit - which contains over 40 potent natural healing nutrients called XANTHONES.Other healing plants have at most one or two. This juice is a natural anti-inflammatory and a powerful anti-oxidant for example. The science on xanthones predates the company by many years.

How Fast Forward can help me:
This group can help me by truly understanding the network marketing model, and supporting me in my venture. The support may be through taking the 90 day juice trial, and seeing for yourself the benefits of Xango. It may be through introducing me to your warm market leads that could benefit from the juice, or who may be looking for a way to create passive residual income on a full or part time basis. It may be attending an event or presentation to hear what others have to say.
I am interested in cross-marketing opportunities - perhaps through doing events with you, or maybe gaining product awareness through display in your business (if it is a fit), and any other ideas we can dream up together. The possibilities are endless...
There are many ways that the group helps me grow -through the positive energy, the willingness to share, and the challenge to become a blogger - to name a few.
Although Boost Your Health is my passion, I am also "working a JOB", as you know, as Corporate Sales Manager for Meinhardt Fine Foods. I thought I should mention it here, as this is our busiest season, and it does take up a fair amount of my time these days. I am always looking for companies that may want to send gift boxes or flowers to clients, family, or friends to acknowledge them - and I will make sure it is easy to do business with me.

How I can support Fast Forward:
I can offer support, ideas, access to my network, leads, enthusiasm, loyalty and team spirit to all of you and your businesses.
I love helping people and learning new things; that is at the heart of what I do. I hope I have given you some insight and that we can continue to learn and grow together.
Janice
http://www.boostyourhealth.net/
http://www.meinhardt.com/

No comments: