Thursday, November 1, 2007

Elizabeth J. (Mah) Wong, B.Comm, LL.B. [North Shore Law LLP]

How can I help you?

I am a lawyer at North Shore Law LLP who assists individual and corporate clients in all areas of:
  • Wills, trusts and estate administration

This includes all areas of estate planning, including wills, trusts for life insurance policies or for disabled or incapable family members to ensure that are able to maximize any government benefits they receive, as well as planning for incapacity in the form of powers of attorney and reprsentation agreements. We also assist executors in the administration of estates and the distribution of assets to beneficiaries.

  • Company and business law

This includes assisting clients from start-up to wind-up, including agreements throughout the life of the corporate entity (shareholder agreements, share or asset sale or purchase agreements), other contracts and agreements (employment, confidentiality) and the preparation and execution of documents related to corporate borrowing.

  • Residential and commercial real estate

We assist purchasers and vendors with their real estate acquisitions and dispositions, from assisting realtors with drafting clauses, due diligence, completion, and discharge of mortgages to refinancing and family transfers.

Where do I work?

North Shore Law LLP is the largest full service law firm on the North Shore and as such I have access to senior lawyers experienced in the areas of family law, criminal, personal injury, and civil litigation at my fingertips. Life is often a matrix of issues that cannot be viewed in isolation and our firm has the resources to meet our clients' needs.


I am also a member of the board of directors for the Canadian Mental Health Association - North and West Vancouver branch and a volunteer lawyer at the Silver Harbour Seniors' Centre Legal Advice Clinic to assist seniors with their legal challenges.


Why choose me?


I believe in providing my clients with premium service from not only myself but also from the team with whom I work very closely. My services are distinctive and designed with the client's convenience and goals in mind, so I attend at clients' homes, restaurants, coffee shops or offices on early mornings, evenings and weekends. I aim to build loyalty by allowing my clients to take care of the legal matters in life at a time convenient in their busy lives. We also continue to provide service to clients, as it relates to their file, for months past the "completion date" on the paper work, if required. I am empathetic person who takes a proactive approach to legal problems and to work together with each individual client to customize a solution to any concerns or challenges they face.

I look forward to building this network of reliable professionals to which I (personally) or my clients can turn to for services. I look forward to lunching, working and sharing with you all in the years to come!

No comments: